- Welcome to the Site flavorsofthebible.com or +972-508660019 (following: “The Site”), the Site managed by Flavors of the Bible (following: “The Site Operator”) a registered company in Israel no. 516055662
- The Site Operator offers for sale a monthly package that contains content in brochures with biblical story literature that took place in Israel and premises from those biblical Sites (hereinafter: The Products”).
- The Products manufacture by Israeli companies especially within the Judean and Samarian.
- The use of the Site indicates your agreement to these terms. The conditions are formulated in the masculine form for convenience only, and of course, they relate to women as well.
- These terms apply to the use of the Site and the services included in it through any communications device (such as cellular phones, PDAs, etc.). They also apply to the use of the Site, whether through the Internet or through any network or other means of communication.
The user’s statement and the right to use the Site:
Providing information while purchasing through the Site:
- Purchase through the Site will require providing information such as e-mail address, personal details Including phone, name, and family, country and address, payment details (not kept by the Site Operator)
Preconditions terms subject to purchase through the Site:
- The Site enables its users to purchase easy and secure Products offered by the Site through the Internet.
- Each user is entitled to participate in the process of purchasing the services and to become a customer in the system, subject to fulfillment of the following cumulative conditions:
- The user is eligible to perform binding legal actions. If you are a minor (under the age of 18) or are not entitled to perform legal acts without the consent of a guardian, your use of the Site will be deemed to have received the guardian’s approval for the transaction.
- The user has a valid international credit card or Pay Pal account.
- The user has a valid e-mail address.
- The purchase by credit card will be executed after being approved by the credit card company.
- Credit card clearing fees and/or pay pal and/or any other means of payment will only apply to the user.
- It should be emphasized that when the credit details are submitted, they will be transferred to the Site of the clearing company with which the Site works (hereinafter: “the clearing company”),
- It is possible that for the purpose of completing the purchase after entering the credit card details into the clearing company’s system, you will be required to verify your identity by a code sent to you by SMS or by e-mail or in other ways that the clearing company may change from time to time.
- It is emphasized that the credit card details will be and / or will be maintained and / or managed by the clearing company only and at its sole responsibility, the Site Operator does not store and / or manage these specifications. However, when information and content are fed through the Site, And/or loss and/or loss and/or expense incurred by the user and/or any third side as a result of this and the Site Operator has no responsibility for data leaks And/or hacking data and/or securing the information on such data.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site Operator reserves the right to determine payment arrangements and / or other means of payment as it chooses at its sole discretion, including arrangements for payments by various means.
- The Site Operator reserves the right to terminate and / or change the payment method at the Site at its sole discretion and at any time as it deems fit.
- The user hereby declares that the personal information he submits to the Site or makes use of the Site is the correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete information regarding his personal identity.
- It is strictly forbidden to use another person’s personal information and / or impersonate another person.
The Monthly Package
- The monthly packages contain content in brochures with biblical story literature that took place in Israel and premises from those biblical Sites.
- The Products manufacture by Israeli companies especially within the Judean and Samarian. The Products are not manufacture by the Operator.
- The purchase of the packages based on a monthly subscription for $99 per month.
- The price includes the delivery cost unless it’s written differently. If there is a delivery cost it will appear at the Site.
- It is hereby clarified that the manner of displaying the Products on the Site will be determined from time to time at the sole discretion of the Site.
- It should be clarified that the product images appearing on the Site are for illustrative purposes only and do not in any way require the Site Operator.
- It is hereby clarified that the Site Operator will be entitled to update the price on the Site from time to time and at its sole discretion.
- The Operator of the Site may cancel a transaction if a written error occurs regarding the description of the item and / or its price, or if it transpires that the action was accompanied by illegal activity or activity contrary to these regulations by the user and / or a third side.
- The Site Operator reserves the right to cancel and / or not to give any person the right to purchase through the Site due to the illegal use of its services, violation of these rules and / or non-payment for items purchased.
- The Site Operator does not commit that all items can and will be supplied to the customer and the user dismiss the Operator from any claim against the Operator.
Activity hours and customer service:
- Purchasing through the Site is valid 24 hours, excluding cases in which the Site is in a strike as a result of maintenance.
- Customer service call center hours are Sunday – Thursday 10:00 – 16:00 according to Israel local time, except holidays.
- It is hereby clarified that changes may be made to the dates indicated in these Terms and Conditions, including delivery times, Site hours and customer service center hours, all at the sole discretion of the Site Operator. The above activity hours of the Site and the customer service can be changed from time to time.
Shipments and delivery:
- Deliveries are offered for supply in the state of Israel and abroad.
- The countries and/or the areas in which the deliveries and supply will be taken place are according and subject to the delivery companies that the Operator will work and bind with, as will be updated on the Site from time to time.
- Despite the above, the Operator reserves the right to change the country and/or the areas of the deliveries and supply.
- The supply of items purchased through the Site is available only when the address for supply is within the countries and areas mentioned above, and there is no technical prevention.
- Delays in the supply that causes by the customer and/or any other third party, including but not limited to: custom authorities, Delivery Company, and the Operator will not be taken responsibility for such delays.
- The Site Operator reserves the right to update the shipping fees from time to time and at its sole discretion and does not undertake to notify in advance of such change and/or update.
- It should be clarified that if the delivery time is extended due to the constraints of the shipping companies, there will be no claim against the Site Operator.
- If a purchase is made between 1 -15 according to a calendar month, the package will be supplied to the customer between the 1 -10 of the subsequent month, according to a calendar month.
- If a purchase made between 15-30 according to a calendar month, the package will be supplied to the customer between 1-10 of the month after the subsequent month, according to a calendar month. For example: if a purchase was made on the 8th of January the Package will be supplied between 1 -10 to February. If a purchase was made on the 25 to January the Package will be supplied between 1-10 to March.
- The user declares that the taxes for the purchase of the Products, including customs duties, will only apply to the user according to that country and the Site Operator has no responsibility for these costs and no claim against the Site Operator for these costs, the user has the responsibility to check what additional costs he should pay for shipping International to his country.
- It is clarified that if the time of shipment is lengthened and / or delayed and / or not provided to the customer due to non-payment of import duties, including customs duty in that country and / or delay of the authorities in that country, the Site Operator will not be responsible.
- The Site Operator will make every effort to deliver all items on order and on time, but unfortunately, not all Items will, therefore, be available, The Site Operator does not undertake to provide all Items on order and the Client will not make any claim and/or claim against the Site Operator for failure to deliver Any product from the order, it goes without saying that a product that is not provided by the Site Operator will not be charged.
- Failure to comply with the Site Operator at the requested date for any reason will not, in any way, exempt the customer from the payment obligation for the supply.
. Cancellation of purchases made on the Site:
- The cancellation policy will be subject to the Israeli law solely, including but not limited to the consumer protection law -1981.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. However, if the subscription is canceled after the shipping, you will be charged for this month and afterward you will no longer be charged.
- The Operator is not the manufacture of the Products; therefore the Operator will responsible only for Product damages that accrued during the packing and delivery and/or as a result of the packing and delivery.
- If a product has arrived improperly, the customer will be sent to the Operator image and explanation of the defect and a new product will be delivered to the customer with no charge.
- It is important to emphasize that if there is a defect product and/or damaged Product, which was not caused by packing and/or delivery, the full responsibility will be sole of the manufacture and the customer should approach the manufacturer directly. (The manufacture details will be shown at the Site).
- It is hereby clarified that it will not be possible to return defective Products, subject to the fact that such information was not provided by the Operator of the Site.
- Cancellation of a transaction following a defect in the Products shall be made by written request to the Operator of the Site within 2 businesses from the day the item supplied.
Third-side advertisements, links, and references on the Site:
- The Site Operator or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for any advertising content or other commercial information publish on the Site.
- Advertising on the Site is not a recommendation and/or opinion or expression of opinion or encouragement or solicitation, on the part of the Site Operator and in fact, any decision regarding the use of economic content found by the user on the Site will be done at the sole responsibility of the user only.
- The Site may contain links and/or references to other sites and/or sources of information and/or to entities and/or organizations and/or other companies (“Links”).
- The Site Operator does not guarantee that all links found on the Site will be valid and will lead to an active Site.
- Certain link on the Site does not indicate that the content of the linked site is reliable, complete or up-to-date, and the Site Operator will not bear any liability in connection therewith.
- The Site Operator will not be responsible for the contents, data or visual elements to which the links lead, and is not responsible for any result of using them or relying on them.
- All communications between the user and third parties to which the links lead will be conducted with those third parties only, under his responsibility and / or their responsibility only, and the Site Operator shall have no responsibility and / or obligation in connection with such engagement.
- The Site Operator may remove links from the Site in the past, or refrain from adding new links – all at its absolute discretion.
- Without derogating from the above, the Site Operator is not responsible for any damage – indirect or direct – caused to the user or his property as a result of the use or reliance on the information and content appearing on the Sites accessed by him or through use or link existing on the Site and / or for use or reliance on information and content publish Site by third parties.
Limitations of the Site Operator:
- The Site Operator will not be responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the content displayed on the Site, whether the contents belong to the Site Operator and / or contents that belong to a third side.
- The Site Operator shall not be liable for any damage of any kind that will not be caused and / or caused to the User and / or to a third side in respect of the contents displayed on the Site.
- The user and / or any third side that believes that certain content is causing or is likely to cause damage to it must contact the Site Operator and notify them of it, after which the Site Operator will investigate the matter and may remove the content if it sees fit to do so. In order to impose liability on the Operator of the Site and it is emphasized that the Site Operator is not responsible and will not be liable for any dispute and / or damage caused by use of the Site and its contents.
- The Site Operator will not be responsible for the user’s interaction with advertisers on the Site.
- The Site Operator is not obligated, in any way whatsoever, to maintain any variety of content and courses on the Site.
- The Site Operator may change at any time any of the contents and courses presented in the list of contents and courses on the Site, exchange some of the contents and courses in the list or remove some of the contents and courses from the above list.
- The Site and all displayed herein may be used without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- All content displayed on the Site is not a substitute for advice by professionals in any field and subject that is presented on the Site.
- The Site is offer to the public “As is”
- The Site Operator shall not be responsible for adapting the Site to the User’s needs, nor for the inability to use the Services through the Site, as detailed above.
- The user declares that he hereby releases the Site Operator from any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any case where the execution of a transaction and / or surfing the Site will not be performed, in part and / or in full, for any reason and responsibility for any technical or other problem that damages the ability to use the Site.
- The Site Operator does not guarantee that the content will fully comply with or fully satisfy the user’s expectations, and/or that it will not be Including any error (whether technical or in relation to the content displayed), and/or that they will be absolutely compatible with the values of each user, the Site Operator and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable and shall not bear, directly or indirectly, any direct, consequential or special, financial or other damages caused by the user/purchase or and third side as a result of or as result of experience and/or reliance of content on the Site, Emotional distress, loss of income and/or deprivation of profit caused for any reason whatsoever.
- The Site Operator does not guarantee that the service provided on the Site will not be interrupted, will be provided without interruption, and will be immune to illegal access to the Site’s computers, damages, malfunctions, malfunctions, failures in the hardware, software or communication lines of the Site or any of its suppliers, And shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage, aggravation, etc., caused to the user or his property as a result thereof.
- Without prejudice to all of the above, the Operator of the Site will not incur any damage exceeding the price of the content ordered and paid until that time by the user.
Termination of use and indemnity:
- The Site Operator may, at its discretion, terminate the activity of any user of the Site’s services, including by blocking the IP number, if he fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement.
- The user will indemnify the Site Operator for any claim, claim and / or demand and / or damage and / or loss, loss of profit, payment or expense, including interest payments and payment of reasonable fees to attorneys and legal expenses incurred by the Site Operator and / or By the user as a result of the user failing to comply with the provisions of these regulations and / or violating any legal provisions and / or third side rights and / or as a result of the information, details or files that the user has submitted for publication and / or as a result of the user’s failures, As expressed directly and / or indirectly.
- The Site Operator does not guarantee that the Site will not be closed and / or that the activity in it will not be terminated temporarily or permanently and reserves the right to close the Site and / or its activity at any time at its sole discretion.
- Without derogating from the aforesaid, if factors and/or events that are not under the control of the Site Operator, including communication and computer failures and force majeure events, will delay and/or prevent the transaction from being fully or partially fulfilled and/or the supply of the product that is the subject of the transaction And/or if there are changes in the tax rates and/or levies and/or fees and/or other payments applicable to the Products between the publication date of the product and the planned delivery date according to the terms of purchase of the product, the Site Operator may announce the cancellation of the purchase, And in such cases, the user’s credit card will not be charged for the transaction and/or if he is charged – will be refunded.
Transfer of rights and obligations:
- In the above case, the user information in the possession of the Site’s management will be transferred to the third side, who will receive the rights on the Site, and the user agrees in advance
- The user agrees not to make any illegal use of the Site and any use contrary to the following terms, including use that may harm or disable the Site or harm the user experience of other users of the Site.
- The User agrees not to obtain or attempt to obtain information or material contained in the Site by any means other than the means provided by the Site to its users, nor to collect any information about other users without their consent.
- The User may not assign, sublicense or transfer in any other manner or in any manner whatsoever any of his rights or obligations under this Agreement on his own initiative, without the prior written consent of the Operator of the Site. The Site’s Operator hereby announces that its policy is to oppose the assignment of rights and obligations of users, at the initiative of the users, and therefore it is most likely that it will not approve a request from customers to do so.
- All intellectual property rights in the content appearing on the Site, including copyrights, distribution rights, trade secrets, trademarks and any intellectual property of any kind, including, inter alia, Site design, images, graphic files, applications, computer code, text and / or all Other material, belong to the Operator of a Site or to a third side that allowed the Site to use it.
- By no means entering the Site or purchasing content in it to grant any license and / or right to the contents of the Site and / or part thereof and / or the Site code and / or content.
- No part of this content may be reproduced and / or reproduced in whole or in part, publicly displayed, distributed, publicly made, transferred to the public domain, modified, processed or created, sold or rented by any media and / And / or broadcast and / or broadcast and / or publicize and / or create derivative works, and / or assign and / or license and / or make any commercial use of any part of the Site and / or Content, directly or indirectly, including By way of connection to other receiving equipment (physical, wireless or otherwise), or in any other manner without the prior written consent of the Site Operator, any use of the above contents and trademarks appearing on the Site And / or logo of the Site without permission from the Site Operator.
- The User undertakes not to infringe in any way on the copyright of the Site’s management, whether directly or indirectly, whether in return or not.
- The user undertakes not to take any action, whether directly or indirectly, that may harm property rights.
Clarification of Disputes and Jurisdiction:
- The service operates on the Internet and therefore naturally depends on various factors such as infrastructure providers, communications providers, server health, storage and the like, which may be damaged, stop operating and be damaged due to various factors. The Site Operator makes no representations or warranties regarding the correctness of the Site’s activity and / or operation without interference and / or malfunctions and / or is immune to illegal access to the Service Computers, damages, malfunctions, malfunctions, failures in the hardware, software or communications lines of the Service or any other cause, and the service shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, aggravation, etc. caused to you or your property as a result thereof.
- The computer records of the Site regarding the actions taken through the Site will constitute prima facie evidence of the correctness of the actions.
- Unless the User proves otherwise, any content ordering according to the user’s identification information will be considered an action performed by the user himself
Customer Service and Contact:
- The request will be made by noting the full details, and the management of the Site ensures that your requests are processed quickly and efficiently.